Saturday, 12 December 2009
Podcast 3
Well, its been a funny old week, full of assessments, presentations and the like. This means that sadly the prep for the podcast has been put on the back burner for now. What we have decided though is that we will split the research between us to do over the Christmas break, then meet when we come back to script it and practice our interviewing. This will be done in the first week back of course - I'm really looking forward to writing up the Q&A! Next week we're deciding who will research which area, so don't forget to check back to find out who's doing what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That seems like a good plan and a good way to organise your time. If it is any help, I can pop a WIKI on BB for your so you can work together online on the same file. Or Google Sites will permit this. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
ReplyDeleteWith best wishes, Mark.